Channel Manager, Futures and Jr
Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for an exceptional Asset Management Specialist to join our team to ensure timely delivery of a wide variety of assets. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she likes working autonomously and can both meet daily and long-term deadlines. They are extremely curious, detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across asset types, systems, and technologies. In this role you will:
(1) SOURCE AND DISTRIBUTE CREATIVE ASSETS
• Project manage the flow of creative assets, including sourcing files, uploading and tagging shoot footage, and organizing promotional assets.
• Receive, identify, and ingest media assets into our digital asset management platforms.
• Serve as liaison between post-production, external agencies, and cross-functional departments to source, manage, and distribute title content for marketing/publicity use.
• Communicate with cross-functional teams regarding updates on media delivery timelines and specs.
• Constantly look to improve our delivery accuracy with a keen eye for optimization.
(2) MANAGE AND IMPROVE OUR DAM SYSTEMS
• Research, deploy, and provide training on an asset management system that is used across all Netflix teams to streamline the searchability and delivery of assets.
• Control permissions and onboard users to our asset management systems including our proprietary DAMs, clip curation platforms and external partner platforms.
• Act as DAM support for larger teams including troubleshooting tooling issues.
• Regularly assess the workflow and propose necessary updates to better serve our long-term strategies.
(3) IMPROVE OUR WORKFLOWS
• Identify gaps in processes and/or tasks that can be optimized to improve our delivery metrics.
• Design, develop, and drive initiatives to close gaps and make meaningful change.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to align on project scope, delivery timelines, and plans for new workflows.
• Identify ways to use technology to improve the way we work.
• Lead change management processes and influence partner teams to change the way they work.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
• Proven experience fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex DAM environments.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks and escalate issues as needed. Ability to work non-standard hours.
• Strong knowledge of digital file specs, size formats, and codecs.
• Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.