We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to support executives in the Finance Operations team. This position will be based out of our Singapore office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, detailed, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining complex calendars for multiple executives, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones
• Processing expense reports in a timely manner
• Work collaboratively with other admins across multiple departments
• Team event planning and facilitation including offsites and training sessions
• Maintaining Google group distros and org charts
• Managing travel arrangements
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the wider N-Tech team
• Creating presentations, newsletters, and other documents using Google slides and Google docs
• 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask effectively
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Proficiency in or ability to learn the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar)
• Flexibility to handle rapid and frequent change and interest in taking on new tasks as they come up
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke9v8-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.