Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Technology
New York, NY
ROLE SUMMARY & RESPONSILIBITES
The VP Human Resources has overall responsibility for the design, development and delivery of effective HR strategies and execution in the areas of workforce and resource planning, talent acquisition and retention, succession planning, and compensation strategies for Ad Sales. The VP of Human Resource will report into the SVP - Human Resources for Ad Sales, provide HR leadership to senior business leaders, partner across the Ad Sales HR leadership team, and mange a team of HR professionals providing the appropriate delegation, feedback and coaching to ensure retention of top talent.
• Drive key HR initiatives including but not limited to staffing, performance management, compensation strategies, succession planning, training and development, rewards & recognition, recruitment and retention, organizational effectiveness and employee communication.
• Partner/collaborate with the Ad Sales leadership team to align and execute HR strategies in support of business initiatives.
• Develop and implement change management plans. Manage complex employee relations issues including organizational and structural changes.
• Work with business leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities; act as an employee advocate; help drive various corporate and division business initiatives. Be champion of our culture, standards and practices.
• Advocate and offer guidance and coaching to employees concerning work-related issues and work to resolve issues in a proactive and positive manner.
• Own and work closely with cross-functional partners and SMEs on employee related matters such as contract negotiations, investigations, compensation, L&OD, HR Operations, etc.
• Provide interpretation of HR policies, practices and procedures to employees and managers.
• Manage a team of HR professionals, providing direction and identifying development and engagement opportunities that support and encourage high performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 10 years professional level HR generalist experience
• Master's degree (MBA, MILR)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal guidance or direct supervision
• Ability to resolve complex problems with creative solutions
• Process and detail oriented, including strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand the clients' business and develop both strategic and tactical solutions to tangible business challenges
• Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3okq-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.