The One Platform Marketing (OPM) team Collaborates, Creates, Connects and Curates NBCU networks and platforms on behalf of advertising partners across the NBCUniversal ecosystem to generate revenue for our company and business results for our partners. Our marketing and creative solutions span from local to global networks and platforms within the Broadcast, Entertainment and Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic groups, Streaming, Local, Strategic Partnerships, Universal Pictures, Parks, Comcast, and Sky Media.
OPM believes that winning together is always better than winning alone. We lead with empathy and embrace unique points of view, diverse backgrounds, and personal passions to motivate and inspire us. Our one-of-a-kind spirit is demonstrated in the creativity, enthusiasm, and perseverance we bring to our work every day – which is why we love Mondays as much as Fridays!
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Contribute to the development and implementation of full funnel marketing strategies and creative solutions for brand partners. These insight-driven solutions will leverage the Comcast, NBCUniversal, and Sky Media portfolio of local to global properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initiatives.
• Ideate and lead cross portfolio marketing and creative solutions for agency/category specific advertising partners.
• Provide ''white glove'' marketing support and service for designated agency Sales portals and clients across key categories.
• Senior-level voice for cross portfolio vetting, internal buy-ins, and conflict resolution with cross-functional teams including creative, legal, strategy, sales, HR, CSR, planning, etc.
• This position reports to the Senior Vice President, One Platform Marketing.
• Exhibiting Leadership
o Championing a One Platform Future. Lead the team towards positive outcomes for the larger organization through smart, purposeful, full funnel solutions that bring together the entire suite of Comcast, NBCU, and Sky capabilities.
o Embracing a Creative Partnerships ''One Team'' Philosophy. Inspire, trust and transparency. Encourage a ''one team'' philosophy across multiple functions of the Creative Partnerships team, actioned through collaboration, communication, and the spirit of partnership.
o Building Team Culture: Contribute to and foster team culture. Bring own skills and passions to the team to become a ''culture add.''.
o Developing and Fostering Relationships: Cultivate relationships with people across functions and locations in additional to external constituents including Brands, Planning Agencies, Creative and content agencies, vendors by representing best-in-class marketing and creative solutions that generate results.
o Driving Innovation: Be a student of industry trends, new technology and innovative products that help us continuously raise the bar and bring more digital, social and marketplace insights to TV properties: Drive and Leverage innovation in everything we do and share best practices across divisions.
• Building Strong, Inclusive Teams
o Developing and Retaining ''A Players'': Strong track record and passion for training, leading and empowering team members to support their career goals and personal lives. Facilitate a culture of leadership at all levels.
o Inclusive Collaboration: Expand awareness, respect, curiosity, sensitivity, and action through the team's processes of collaboration. Create opportunities to work smarter and together.
• Delivering Work with Excellence
o Category Expertise: Develop expertise across key advertising categories to generate strong category insights that inform ideas to help drive client business outcomes and revenue for NBCU.
o Embracing Cross-platform Dexterity: Can develop and communicate ideas that stretch across the full funnel, including NBCU platforms leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, streaming, social, VOD, etc.).
o Leading Marketing Strategy: Partner with NBCU sales, category strategy, insights & measurement teams to define the value proposition of the partnership. Synthesize advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation.
o Building Proactive Solutions: Collaborate on developing strategically led creative ideas and campaign program constructions that combine the NBCUniversal portfolio assets into sellable packages for advertisers that focus on full funnel business outcomes. Solutions that are informed by Client, Category, Consumer and Cultural insights.
o Pre-sale Process: Attend and often lead media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, and develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy. Diagnose Client-Specific RFPs and Brainstorms: partner with sales and network partners to formulate and drive marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes ''big idea'' brainstorming and liaising with network and site-specific marketing teams to qualify cross-property portfolio sales packages.
o Post-sale Process: Ensure flawless execution to drive continued leadership position in marketplace and increased client renewal. Oversee the team during the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal.
o Partner with Creative and Development Teams: To support Programming/Network Strategy and priorities as well as build and evolve processes that ensure the best ideas are story told in a meaningful way that is customer centered and leads to conversion.
o Project Leadership: Oversee team members' project timelines and work streams ensuring strategic and timely delivery of RFP responses and other client deliverables.
o Stellar Storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent, and cohesive stories using PowerPoint and other visual design applications and storytelling tools. Pitch strategies and creative concepts in top-to-top client meetings.
• 10+ years of experience in the marketing space (Ad Sales, Media or Creative agency, Client side).
• Experience working with planning agencies, brand advertisers, in TV and digital, as well as category-specific knowledge.
• Proven experience in a leadership role.
• Proven track record of holistic solutions that generate revenue and ROI for brands.
• Experience in Consumer Package Goods is highly desirable.
• Student of Culture: Curious humanist who studies behavior and cultural trends to inform ideation and development of authentic marketing solutions that generate a win for fans, brands, and programming.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: Always striving with the passion and accountability of an owner.
• High EQ and CQ (Emotional and Curiosity quotient).
• Change Agent: Champions change and leads innovation.
• Strong Relationship Builder.
• Comfortable navigating ambiguity and learning on the job.
• Maintains the Highest Sta
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnj7no-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.