- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Do you have a passion to protect kids? If so, we would love to talk to you!
National Center for Safety Initiatives, LLC (NCSI), a SportsEngine company and part of the NBC Universal family, is seeking a full time Verifications Specialist in our Solon, OH office.
NCSI is an exciting, growing company with the overarching mission of eradicating harm in organizations and communities by providing background screening and risk management tools. Our target client base is sport organizations who serve youth and other vulnerable populations. We are looking for people who are detail-oriented, reliable and who share our passion to protect.
Read on to learn what you will do in this role to be successful.
• Review and processes information submitted for background screen
• Verify ID documents for accuracy
• Request appropriate forms from registrants if needed to complete screen
• Analyze information received in regard to detailed records and documents
• Answer phone inquiries and reply to general information requests with accurate information.
• Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
• Communicate effectively and efficiently to all involved parties
• Carefully manage confidential and sensitive information daily
• Guarantee assigned goals are met
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Understanding of general computer skills including web applications, web based research process, and Microsoft Outlook
• Experience in research and analyzing detailed records and documents
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong customer service and telephone skills
• At least 1 year of employment experience
• At least 1 full year of college from an accredited school or equivalent experience
• Team motivated and able to work well and collaborate with others
• Tenacious, self-starter who can work alone to accomplish defined objectives and goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r715o6-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.