Account Executive - One Platform
New York, NY
Duties and Responsibilities
• An intelligent, trusted, & passionate individual who has a firm grasp of the NBCU Portfolio to influence change in a One Platform Sales Organization.
• Develop a One Platform pre-Upfront & Scatter go to market strategy with a planning & pricing competitive point of view to grow top line results. Making Strategic and Tactical decisions during sales negotiations as it relates to Plan Price/Mix/Approvals, Sponsorship Marketing Pkgs guidelines and Rate Card development.
• Analyze and value marketing business development ideas via price, share, program mix and their contribution to top line sales growth and inventory utilization across the One Platform.
• Work closely with all Planning SME VP's & Directors, Sales Executive Leadership, AE's, Marketing, Operations, Research, Finance, Planner's, ASR's across the One Platform to facilitate the pursuit of business development opportunities to maximize yield and inventory utilization for NBCU.
• Be the liaison in the development of the UWS the future of advertising
• A Versatile individual who will lead a planning team with clarity, transparency and develop individuals in a way that inspires and promotes excellence preparing them to grow their own career within the NBCU One Platform Sales Organization.
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum 10 years experience in media sales environment
• Previous experience with Sales planning systems, and Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Prior experience as Sales Planning Manager preferred
• Excellent computer skills, demonstrated analytical ability and organizational/project management skills
• Knowledge of Nielsen rating system Network/cable ad sales traffic and/or planning knowledge is required.
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate/negotiate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
• Prior management experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkbb7-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.