Role Purpose: We are seeking a Senior Manager to join the Original Content Planning & Analysis team for NBCU TV & Streaming, Entertainment Group. This team owns the financial analysis/process for all entertainment original content in the Entertainment Group and Peacock. The Sr Manager is an integral part of a team responsible for performing analyses that inform strategic slate decisions across the portfolio of original content.
• Perform analyses to inform content decisions for originals slate strategy across the Entertainment platforms and Peacock
• Develop and monitor robust analytical tools and key metrics that measure content performance
• Partner with Peacock BD team and various network programming finance, scheduling and sales teams to understand various opportunities to maximize content monetization across platforms, track negotiations and closed deals
• Manage workstream communication for senior executive stakeholders across multiple groups
• Improve processes related to tracking, forecasting and optimizing Originals slate.
• Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of alternatives
• Gather information from various sources and synthesize into decks / presentations that summarize complex ideas to actionable solutions
• 5+ years experience and demonstrated success in financial management, analysis and/or strategy
• Accuracy, attention to detail and deadlines required
• Strong analytical skills, clear thinker
• Excellent communicator, collaborator and team player
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task
• Must work well under time constraints
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Advanced knowledge and experience with complex financial modeling and analyzing large amounts of data
• MBA and/or CPA preferred
• Entrepreneurial spirit of a self-starter who can work effectively autonomously
• Enthusiasm for complex problem solving through data analysis and financial modeling
• Both big picture strategic thinking and the ability to dig into the details
• Intellectual curiosity with an ability to turn analysis into actionable insights that guide decision making
• Proven track record in effectively managing and building strong relationships with a broad array of stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience operationalizing analytics and insights into business processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pxwv-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.