This is an exciting role to work and grow in the intersection of ad tech, media and data science. We are looking for a self-starter who is proficient in advanced analytics/data science and has strong interest in advertising or media tech. You will have the exposure to cutting edge technology and will work closely with product team, ad sales, research, industry vendors and play an integral part to drive the measurement innovation across NBCU portfolios. The Senior Manager will report to Sr. Director of Measurement Innovation.
• Research on cutting edge media measurement methodologies, run test queries on sample data and synthesize research findings to senior leadership
• Explore machine learning algorithms, develop customized models independently, and collaborate with data engineers to deploy models to production
• Crunch, investigate and analyze various kinds of data across different data sources and use cases
• Conduct log level analysis using NBCU 1st party data, and or 3rd party data from the NBCU Audience Insights Hub
• Manage various projects timelines, agenda, deliverables, analysis, findings etc.
• Partner with product, IT, client strategy teams and influence go to marketing or sales strategy of NBCU ad offerings
• Work with senior research leaders in evaluating measurement solutions, tools and data sources to understand capabilities and potential benefits to full funnel media measurement
• Collaborate across NBCU Measurement & Impact teams on measurement projects, learning initiatives, etc.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Math, Statistics, Economics, Marketing Analytics, Communications, Media or related field (Master's degree preferred)
• Minimum of 4 years full-time, post-graduation work experience in data analytics, media research, or data science with ad tech company, digital entertainment company, advertising agency, media research provider or data analytics firm
• Proficient in R or Python, or demonstration of independently accomplished data science projects from end to end including data manipulation, visualization, statistical modeling
• Deep understanding of statistics concepts, causal inference and machine learning algorithms
• Experience of using data management platforms, cloud databases (AWS, GCP, Snowflake, etc.)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwj2vj-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.