NBC Entertainment Integrated Design conceives, produces and directs the 360 visual identity for the NBC network brand and its programming, including scripted and unscripted pilots, series, specials and late night shows across television, digital, outdoor, print, experiential and social media outlets.
• Manage all aspects of key art creative development
• Interface with Programming, Video, Brand Strategy, Social, Photo, Talent Relations, Publicity/Events, Research, Business Affairs, Legal, as well as outside studios and show producers
• Initiate creative meetings, create timeline schedules for design, creative presentations and production, open work orders, track progress and prioritize large volume of projects for Design & Production teams
• Closely interact with Media Planning team and outside Media agency
• Coordinate all aspects of photo shoot prep details, creative discussions and talent approvals with Photography department
Minimum 2 years of experience:
• In-house network design project management
• Managing key art projects with creative agencies
• Managing 360º show campaigns across Print, Video, Digital, Social
• Strong organization and leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to manage heavy project workload
• Flexibility to pivot and adjust due to creative revisions and contingencies
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo5vk-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.