The Sr. Manager, Digital Partnerships will manage critical digital distribution partnerships with traditional and emerging online video distributors and will partner closely with Business Development and Legal teams on the multi-platform distribution strategies for NBCU's TV portfolio and streaming products. The Sr. Manager will work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Operations, Product, Research and Business Development teams to support products and content initiatives that reinforce the value of the NBCUniversal portfolio with our distribution partners. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert and product champion communicating across all key stakeholders and will be responsible for the performance and profitability of their projects.
• Define and provide insight on digital terms to support MVPD and vMVPD distribution renewals in collaboration with internal Business Development and Legal teams.
• Maintain strategic relationships with digital counterparts at distribution partners and drive multi-platform video viewership and monetization through collaborative programming and product-development initiatives and successful cultivation of on-going internal and external partnerships.
• Utilize data insights, competitive analysis and market trends to assess fit, feasibility, and financial impact of product and partnership growth opportunities. Track and analyze partner usage and pull data insights that illustrate the impact of partner activations on distributor platforms.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on key distributor initiatives and ensure clear communication, monitor developments and ensure ongoing alignment with deal commitments.
• Lead client Quarterly Product Reviews, which include partnership recaps, data/insights, and new product/content opportunities.
• Gather business requirements across distributors and internal teams (e.g. Operations, Product, Marketing) to help drive product roadmaps and process improvements, as well as identify new opportunities for our content.
• Partner with Tech & Ops teams to ensure that product deployments perform in accordance with client expectations and content distribution rights, understanding contractual commitments.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years Product, Business Operations and/or Business Development experience in either the media or tech industry.
• Experience owning and leading partner relationships.
• Strong communication and project management skills with proven ability to work collaboratively with Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Product & Research leadership; ability to translate messages for both business and technical audience.
• Knowledge of emerging media landscape, digital business models and technology.
• Rich quantitative and analytical skill set; ability to interpret data to develop insights, drive decisions and back-up assumptions/recommendations.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• MBA a plus, but not required
• Passion for entertainment, technology and building high quality products for consumers.
• Tech-savvy with a familiarity of TV landscape, staying abreast of relevant industry trends that could impact the organization's business short and long-term.
• Experience converting business ideas and research into strategies with an emphasis on revenue and performance.
• Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in with an ability to develop relationships at all levels, as well as the ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to fast changing business conditions.
• Strong attention to detail, with an ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r70v1k-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.