Manager, Ad Impact - Attribution
New York, NY
The Director at NBCU will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales Insights and Measurement team. S/he will work closely with the VP of Measurement Innovation and Advanced Analytics to develop the analytics platform enabling full funnel outcome measurement across NBCU platforms partner with IT and Project Management teams. The responsibilities include:
• Work with IT and Product management team on solution architecture implementation and set up analytics platform in AWS/Azure environment.
• Manage I&M related internal & external data operation on I&M Data platform
• Responsible for Data Validation and Quality control for raw data feeds, model input and output data
• Work with IT and Insights & Measurement team members for BI reporting and web application dev & implementation.
• Platform integration (e.g. one-platform) to streamline I&M application into overall Ad-tech stack
• At least 5+ years of work experience
• 2+ years' experience working across functional teams
• 2+ years' experience in project management
• Insights & Measurement/analytics experience
• Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and Data Science.
• Excellent programming skills and proficiency in Python, R, SQL (simple to complex queries).
• Hands-on experience with AWS cloud platform or Azure
• 5+ years of work experience in media and advertising industry
• Expanded knowledge in AWS Cloud platform and Data Management
• Effective management of multiple projects and priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills