NBCU Advertising & Partnerships is a ~1300-person organization supporting approximately $10Bn of revenue across all NBCUniversal's linear and digital properties. This Digital Ad Sales Finance Role will specifically deliver financial insight and analysis at both the portfolio level as well as within the Ad Smart (Programmatic), Sports and Hispanic verticals. The Senior Analyst is a highly visible role acting as a liaison with the vertical level finance teams, and supports the Manager of Ad Sales FP&A with the following primary responsibilities:
• Data Management: Source, consolidate, and organize financial data across all sales channels to support weekly reporting, pacing updates, and annual budgeting/long-range planning cycles. Manage master trending schedules and internal data management software. Continually design and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency of data management process.
• Financial Analysis: Conduct and deliver financial insights and analysis on major sales KPIs including revenue variances, cash pacing, pricing, ratings, and liability. Analyze trends to identify risks and opportunities. Run marketplace analytics on client and category spend.
• Executive Presentation: Support preparation of major deliverables and executive presentations such as Weekly Financial Updates, Operating Reviews, Budget, and Long-Range Plan presentations for executive leadership including both the CFO and Chairman of Global Advertising & Partnerships. Lead preparation of major deliverables for Corporate Finance group.
• Four-year degree (B.S.) in Business, Economics, Accounting/Finance, or a related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience in financial, accounting, or similar roles
• Advanced user of excel with track record of complex model building (e.g. pivot tables, vlook-ups, Sum-Ifs, automation of link updates)
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York City
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Exemplifies being a self-starter and is consistently looking to improve current processes
• Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail and ability to connect the dots over different datasets
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7vpp-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.