If your FYP is full of Real Housewives content, you love live-tweeting about all things pop culture, your brain thinks in memes and you're the first to use any new Instagram feature - we may have the job for you.
Our Bravo and E! Entertainment social media marketing team is looking for a socially-driven individual to support our team in all of its endeavors, from the day-to-day management of our social handles to the execution of our social content strategies. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the social media landscape and passionate about our brands. They should devour reality television and speak fluently in references like ''It's not about the pasta!'' and ''You're doing amazing, sweetie.'' This role will report into the Bravo and E! Social Media Marketing Manager.
• Gather, organize and schedule content to be dispersed through Bravo and E! social media communities on platforms including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and any new/emerging social media platforms
• Write and edit compelling social media copy with the purpose of engaging the networks' online communities
• Monitor and participate in social conversations on behalf of the networks' to increase viewer engagement
• Analyze and report on social performance and sentiment
• Troubleshoot urgent community management issues that may arise
• Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, asset delivery, note-taking, invoice submission and tracking, and submitting creative briefs
• Organize and manage various trackers and keep them up-to-date (Talent Following/Verifications trackers, Preview Clip trackers, Sales Partnerships tracker, Celebrity Fan Tracker)
• Assist in management of social communities and live tweeting without agency support, including writing copy and Live Tweeting during primetime hours for specific priorities
• Research / track industry trends and competitive executions to report out to the Social Team
• Act as contact point between agencies, vendors, and internal stakeholders
• Filter and focus programming information into social media priorities
• Brainstorm social franchises to sell for Sales Partnerships team
• Manage intern, including vetting/interviewing intern candidates
• Watch our series in advance and predict which moments the fans will react to.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience (internship experience included) preferably within social media and/or marketing
• Intimate understanding of social media space and emerging trends
• Passion for pop culture and reality TV
• Proficient in social media content creation and ideation, up to date on trends and the latest content types being created in the social / entertainment industry space
• Proficient in a variety of social publishing, analytics and reporting tools
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Superior organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
• Experience with Photoshop or other photo/video editing software preferred
• Hard worker who doesn't look at the job as a typical 9-5 and is willing to work nights/weekends as needed due to premieres or other events
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7q10-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.