Universal Networks International, a division of NBCUniversal, is one of the world's premier entertainment networks, delivering quality content and compelling brands across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. Universal Networks International has the following core brands in the portfolio; DIVA, Syfy, Studio Universal, Universal Channel, 13th Street, E! and Style – which deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe. Universal Networks International is part of NBCUniversal, a Comcast Corporation, and is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our NBCUniversal Networks team. Working closely with the sales team you will work across sales briefs, provide department support to create efficiencies and project manage key initiatives within the team. You will champion creativity and innovation working across integrated responses and proactive pitches.
• Drive efforts to ensure revenues are met to budgets across the business
• Accountable for sales results within portfolio with a view to grow and pivot strategies
• Proactively generate ideas to meet sales objectives and targets across AU and NZ
• Create brief response proposals and presentations
• Generate creative ideas which encapsulate and enhance client briefs
• Respond to live briefs across AU, NZ and Global
• Support director across innovation and new/enhanced product developments
• Manage and oversee campaigns and delivery of all planned and booked client activity.
• Ensure all campaigns are managed for post reporting
• Work closely with our global sales teams and all internal departments in both UK and LA including marketing, digital, production and scheduling.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies on internal processes and campaign delivery.
• Ensure all stakeholders are aligned to deliver and exceed client expectations.
• Done deal forms, promo request forms, requesting post campaign reports from internal teams
• Manage relationships and equip channel partners with collateral to support sales teams.
• Collaborate with various partners to drive lead generation and assist in closing joint selling opportunities.
• Ensure portfolio sales presentations are updated on a regular basis and distributed accordingly.
• Manage the sales intern program internally.
• Manage sales trade + sponsorship events.
• Understanding of digital sales and inventory booking
• Creative thinker
• Highly organized and focused
• Strong people skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workflow
• Ability to project manage
• Intermediate to advanced Powerpoint, Word , Excel and Google Analytics
• Excellent communication skills
• Possess a strong willingness to learn and strong work ethic
• Passion for TV/Media/Digital.
• Familiarity with evolving landscape as it relates to TV, media, entertainment and OTT services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxobvz-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.