The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of product enhancements within GolfNow's B2B point-of-sale platform. This includes active ownership of the day-to-day tasks including but not limited to, gathering product requirements, writing user stories, and maintaining an organized product backlog and roadmap. The Sr. Product Manager is expected to collaborate closely with the engineering, sales, and support functions to ensure immediate needs as well as long-term priorities are met while staying aligned with GolfNow's overall B2B business strategy. The key responsibilities of the role include;
• Overall functional product ownership and quality.
• Leading team efforts to execute on product strategy and tactical roadmap, including the translation/creation of user requirements into stories based on both internal and external feedback.
• Developing core positioning and messaging regarding the product, as well as defining success metrics and reporting structure.
• Working with assigned engineering resources to develop and implement the product, and managing/owning the lifecycle using collaborative tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Providing on-going progress and status reports to senior management.
• Managing betas and proof-of-concept trials as required throughout the B2B platform lifecycle, utilizing face to face customer experiences as often as needed.
• Creating and developing user documentation for new and existing features within the portfolio.
• Gaining a deep understanding of the customer and user experience for features developed to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that improve customer experience and meet their current and future requirements.
• Acting as a functional product SME, as well as a functionality/feature evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
• Keeping self and wider team apprised of product, portfolio and industry trends.
• Proactively identifying and working collaboratively with others to resolve product issues.
• Leading agile product ceremonies such as sprint planning and backlog grooming/prioritization.
• 3 years' experience of agile product management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple concurrent and complex projects, as well as a demonstrated ability to drive those projects to completion.
• Deep understanding and prior ownership of a product's life cycle, with a specific focus on the development and implementation phases.
• Ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas clearly and concisely with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data and make informed decisions upon analysis.
• Experience in reporting on project status to senior management.
• Solid background in creating/writing user stories/requirements.
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skill, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to think and work autonomously.
• Experience with collaboration/planning tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Roadmunk.
• Knowledge of golf course operations.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with user interface design and wireframing tools such as Sketch.
• Experience with Point-of-Sale technology/industry
• Experience working with cloud-based technology.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88kpk-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.