We are looking for a talented, self-motivated motion graphics designer, experienced in creating graphics for Theatrical trailers, Television spots, Outdoor displays, Social Media and Home Video marketing campaigns. Each designer is expected to take ownership of projects and execute with pride. They should have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. This position will report to our Creative Director. This is a full-time position. The hours are 12-9pm. Occasionally overtime will be required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and animate graphics for Theatrical, International, Television, and Home Video spots. Examples include: Main titles, billboards, bumpers, interstitials, bugs, ID tags, lower 3rds, Digital 1 Sheets, etc.
• Other graphics may include tracking in 2D and 3D, greenscreen, rotoscoping and other visual effects graphics.
• Take direction from producers, clients and editors.
• Follow a naming convention and workflow designed for everyone to jump from one project to the next.
• Adjust workflow to deliver quality graphics to Offline and Online.
• Must have demo reel with breakdown and an explanation of your project involvement.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience with motion graphics, typography, design, and 2D/3D animation
• Must have good design, layout, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment.
• Familiar with HD, 2K, UHD, vertical HD and other various resolutions, frame rates, and pixel aspect ratios, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (primarily After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
• Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D and related modules.
• Familiar with Mac computers.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• 5-7 years preferred experience within a creative operations marketing team.
• Knowledge of Maya is a plus, but not required.
• Stereoscopic knowledge is a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of Nuke, SynthEyes, and Maya's Dynamics, Particles and Effects is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p531-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.