The Senior Financial Analyst will play an integral role on the Universal Studio Group (USG) FP&A team and will support all aspects of financial planning cycles. The individual will partner with TV & Streaming finance, all distribution finance teams and cost centers and partner with NBCU Corporate. This role will report to the Manager of FP&A for USG.
• Provide key support on full P&L variance analysis and consolidation activities by partnering with distribution finance teams (TV Distribution, Home Ent, EST, etc.) and USG Production/Ultimates teams.
• Own OCF corporate submissions for all close and planning cycles (annual budget, long-range plan, and quarterly reforecasts)
• Prepare studio volume forecasts for domestic USG and present out monthly delivery projections to USG finance executives
• Drive monthly trending analysis to track and report monthly financial performance to finance executives; support all monthly/quarterly close processes to identify pacing risks + opportunities
• Develop deep working knowledge of full P&L activities
• Perform ad hoc analysis for scenario planning and corporate requests
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Accounting and/or Finance
• Proficient in MS Office Suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in SAP/AOE/BPC or Essbase is preferred
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Experience managing financial planning and forecasting details and inputs preferred
• Takes initiative, is detail oriented and self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
• Ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in order to achieve departmental goals in a rapidly changing environment
• Possesses high level of personal and professional integrity
• Strong organization & time management skills; ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and be effective under pressure
• Firm understanding of basic accounting principles
• Experience working with and mining large amounts of data and streamlining manual processes
• Excellent technical and analytical skills including advanced excel skills
• Strong communication skills and a pro-active approach to building working relationships in a matrix environment
• Media/Entertainment experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkzm3k-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.