As part of the NBCU / Entertainment Marketing Department, the production coordinator will be responsible for most of operational duties involved with finishing, trafficking, and airing of network promos to various platforms as well as off-channel media.
• Coordinate finishing of all promos; including but not limited to – tracking receipt of music clearances, graphics, and footage, liaising between preditors and finishing producers, and working with media planning team to meet deadlines
• Coordinate delivery of off-channel assets
• Assist with delivery of assets for on air, social, and digital paid media buys
• Facilitate Cross Channel promotion within NBCU
• Act as a liaison between Broadcast Operations and other On-Air departments throughout the company
• Assist in providing video assets for NBC special events such as Upfront, Press Tours, etc.
• Assist VP Creative Technology, Senior Director of Production and Director, Production
• 1+ years of experience in the entertainment industry and/or post production
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, TV & Film or Advertising/Marketing preferred
• Willing to work nights, some weekends and Holidays (includes major holidays) and willing to work a rotating schedule with overtime
• Knowledge of basic computer programs: Outlook, Excel, Word
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• A self-starter who can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and maintain motivation after long hours of work
• Possess a passion for TV promotion and display mature attitude
• Ability to follow through on tight deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Uncompromising attention to detail, well organized and possess strong problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
• Knowledge of Avid and digital formats are a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33b49-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.