Content Creator / Producer
Fox TV Stations
As a Photojournalist the selected candidate will be responsible for shooting and editing stories, including general news, sports and feature stories. Including vo's, vosots, reporter packages, anchor packages and ''Point of View packages.''
• Through the creative use of the camera, sound, lighting and editing, will provide the viewer with a story on a given topic.
• Will operate camera, live truck, and editing equipment for sales, promotions and news.
• Respond quickly to breaking news while taking direction and interacting with the assignment desk, reporters/anchors, production, control room, and appropriate Telemundo personnel.
• Bilingual, English and Spanish command.
• A minimum of 2-year experience shooting videotape and live remotes in a Broadcast station preferred.
• A minimum of 2-year experience non-linear Editing, with a strong background in computer skills.
• Trade school or equivalent.
• Experience in editing full 30 to 90-minute newscasts.
• Ability to deliver high quality sweep stories. Edit daily news stories on deadline.
• Operate ENG Live Trucks /Streaming devices and other mobile gear and live equipment.
• Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects.
• Proficient in After Effects to create text treatments and animations.
• Must be able to perform medium/heavy physical work which includes:
• Must be able to lifting and carrying camera equipment ranging from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. for extended periods of time to shoot both in studio and on remote locations.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Phoenix/Tucson, AZ locations.
• Must have a valid Arizona driver's license and excellent driving record.
• Must be 18 years or greater.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Strong interpersonal and computer skills.
• Great decision-making skills in fast paced, high pressure deadline situations.
• Knowledge and ability to operate communication tools and stay connected with the assignment desk using email software, cell phone, messaging tools, and social networks.
• • Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2mne-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.