About NBCU One Platform Marketing (OPM) Collaborate, Create, Connect and Curate NBCU networks and platforms on behalf of advertising partners across the NBCUniversal ecosystem to generate revenue for our company and business results for our partners. Our marketing and creative solutions span from local to global networks and platforms within the Broadcast, Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic networks, Strategic Partnerships, Universal Pictures, Parks, Comcast and Sky Media.
This position reports to the Sr. Director (Activation) of One Platform Marketing. This candidate will support and contribute to the development, implementation, and client management of full funnel marketing activation solutions for brand clients informed by Consumer, Cultural, Category and Client insights that leverage the NBCUniversal and Sky Media portfolio of local to global properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initiatives. Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of planning agency, brand advertiser, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge and experience in client & project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Post-sale process: Contribute to the execution of multi-platform / multi-genre campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact (internally and externally) and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
• Create and manage project timelines, work streams, and manage post sale trackers.
• Accountable for consistent and timely communication with internal and external parties as related to client campaigns.
• Collect and organize client related materials such as timelines, calendars and assets.
• Support the development of post campaign materials including quick caps, case study recaps desk, and video sizzles.
• Support & set-up postmortem meetings to share learnings & best-in-class practices for future campaigns.
• Schedule and lead/support kick-off calls, weekly status calls and other necessary touch points with agencies, clients and internal parties.
• Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, creative & development marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative teams.
• Visual storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint to recap campaign performance, activation & best-in practice learnings
• Pre-Sale + Proactive process: Contribute to the larger OPM team in pre-sale & proactive processes, including copy editing, presentation builds, sourcing images, and participating in marketing strategy brainstorms if applicable.
• Manage OPM activation status documents, trackers and support on ad hoc needs
• Gain an understanding of NBCU's networks, programming and capabilities
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university
• 3+ years of professional experience at an advertising, branded content, media agency, media company or sales organization OR Senior Level executive support
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team-oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vo4x-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.