NBCUniversal is seeking a Manager, Creative Strategy for its Portfolio Creative Team. The Portfolio Creative Team, part of NBCUniversal's Creative Partnerships Group, serves as NBCU Ad Sales internal creative agency, overseeing the development and execution of multi-network, multi-platform creative marketing, media and content solutions for advertisers across all verticals including Entertainment, Lifestyle, Live Programming, Multi-Cultural, Comcast Cable and Films & Parks. Networks, studios and platforms include NBC, Bravo, E!, USA, Oxygen, Syfy, MSNBC, CNBC, Telemundo, Esquire Network, Sprout, NBC Sports, Today, NBC Late Night, Universal Studios and Universal Parks & Resorts. Additionally, The CIA oversees NBCU's Annual Cable Upfront, trade marketing and the development of scripted and non-scripted content in partnership with premium creators, celebrity talent and advertisers for distribution across NBCUniversal and Comcast owned distribution channels.
• Develop strategy and creative for multi-network, multi-platform partnership programs.
• Create pitch materials to bring ideas to life both for internal stakeholders and external clients.
• Proactively seek new and innovative solutions for creative partnership programs.
• Lead creative brainstorm sessions.
• Serve as managerial point on creative partnership programs, including client management, multi-network partnership management and production management.
• Support senior level directors and executives in creative development and management.
• Must be able to work outside of normal business hours as job duties or assignment requires, sometime with little or no advance notification
• Ability to travel as required
• 4+ years experience at a media company, marketing agency, or similar with an emphasis on custom creative solutions development for ad sales clients
• Strong writing, communications and presentation skills
• External candidates must submit a resume/cover letter through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• 4+ years experience at a media company, marketing agency, or similar with an emphasis on custom creative solutions development
• Strong writing and communications skills.
• Able to effectively translate creative concepts into executable strategies and presentations
• A grasp of creative and production processes
• An outside the box thinker who is able to connect the dots in non-traditional ways
• A grasp of television, digital and social platforms and strategies
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment and oversee multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
• A team player with a collaborative and supportive mindset
• A passion for entertainment, culture and technology
• Creative design experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke9e8-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.