New York, NY
One Platform Marketing (OPM) team collaborates, curates, creates and connects all networks and platforms on behalf of advertising clients across the NBCUniversal ecosystem, from local to global.
Our integrated marketing solutions span multiple networks across the Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic networks, Strategic Partnerships and divisions of NBCUniversal.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the OPM team in the creation and execution of brand partnerships, which includes the development of sales marketing materials, ideation of creative solutions and proposals, execution of cross-platform activations and general project management.
Reporting to OPM Managers and Directors, the OPM Coordinator will:
• Support and contribute to the development and implementation of one platform integrated ad sales marketing strategies across multi-channel and multi-platform initiatives - including on-air, online, mobile, local, partnerships, distribution, new media, etc.
• Organize client related materials: i.e. timelines, calendars, etc.
• Work with all NBCU network partner marketing liaisons and NBCU's creative teams to ensure accountability, message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal partners for OPM campaigns
• Assisting with clipping, project/production timelines for executing partnerships
• Assisting with partnership recap decks (i.e. deck frameworks, pulling imagery)
• Manage OPM status documents, trackers and support with other administrative needs
• Inputting and updating projects on Monday.com, and other systems
• Author/Note take and recap all meetings where a Director/Manager acts as lead
• Manage communications with internal teams, such as Legal, Ad Ops and Research
• Administer invoice process and work directly with Ad Sales Finance and Sales to manage client billing for show partnerships
• Manage turnkey assets, availability of sponsorships, and execute stand-alone tagged tune-ins and billboards
• Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights, ad sales marketplace trends and potential growth areas
• Assist in other general administrative support as requested, i.e. create meeting agendas, distribute meeting recap notes, prize fulfillment
• Gain an understanding of NBCU's networks, programming and capabilities
• Attend strategy sessions for various RFP's
• 1-2+ years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background OR Senior Level executive support
• Skilled in PowerPoint and other MS Office programs – Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Prior experience with Monday.com and Salesforce a plus
• Bachelor's degree required
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older