You may have noticed the phrase Here you can. It's so much more than a tagline. It's our approach to all that we do. It's our ideology, woven into every strand of our DNA. It's our way of saying, ''We have a lot to offer, and we promise to deliver on your expectations.'' Here you can is our invitation to those who seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
The goal of the Recruitment Marketing Manager is to engage top talent and grow talent pipelines (but you already know that because you're an EB expert!). This is a very unique role that provides opportunities to work across multiple functions. One day you may be working on building recruitment marketing strategies for attracting tech talent, the next you're constructing a plan to target skilled producers to launch a new show!
As the Recruitment Marketing Manager, you'll help bring the sentiment of ''Here you can'' to life across our diverse portfolio of brands. In this role, you'll be the subject matter expert on NBCUniversal's Employee Value Proposition (EVP). You'll lead a dynamic team that will help support recruitment marketing solutions for short-term and long-term hiring needs. Shameless plug: follow the WorkAtNBCU social accounts to see what we're already up to.
• Manage direct report and streamline strategies for recruitment marketing campaigns for all digital and traditional channels including email, social media (paid and organic), careers sites and more.
• Be a Recruitment Marketing subject-matter-expert and lead strategies for various businesses during high-priority hiring initiatives.
• Bring out of the box solutions to attracting top talent for hard-to-fill roles.
• Establish KPI's for NBCU's Recruitment Marketing priorities across multiple channels.
• Have your finger on the pulse to develop, conceptualize and execute branded materials on behalf of TA team for industry events, landing pages, drip marketing campaigns and other activations.
• Own vendor relationships such as job boards, as well as organizing and delegating project tasks to appropriate partners.
• Collaborate with various members of the organization including TA, HR, and Brand Marketing Teams.
• Build relationships with internal key partners to understand each businesses' challenges, culture, and goals when building external narratives.
• Work with internal marketing teams and external vendors to define and promote consistent branding strategies and campaigns for recruitment needs.
• Maintain brand integrity while developing multifaceted marketing campaigns and keeping in mind the EVP and individual business guidelines.
• Run production shoots to create new content for Careers site, social campaigns and employer profiles.
• 5+ years of experience in employer branding, or a background in a variety of similar fields such as marketing, public relations, or communications.
• Experience managing direct reports.
• Well-versed in brand marketing and a steward of brand integrity.
• Previous ownership of agency relationships and collaboration with third party vendors.
• Established team leader who has led high visibility projects and collaborated with many stakeholders.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work remotely.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong knowledge of media landscape from an employer branding perspective.
• Ability to articulate complex needs clearly.
• Excellent attention to detail. Skilled at time management, juggling multiple projects at once, and abider by a to-do list. Diligent when it comes to formatting, organizing down to the smallest detail, and meeting your deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment. • Problem-solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and capable of tailoring copy and communication to different audiences.
• Seeker of ways to continuously optimize brand and pipeline campaigns in partnership with business partners.
• Tried and tested Recruitment Marketing campaigns.
• Data is your jam and ability to always thinking ahead – establishing KPI's for measuring success, then reporting back on them.
• Inherently curious with exceptional copy writing skills, including presentation development. Strong communication & editorial skills.
• Experience with building personas and executing campaigns around them.
• Highly collaborative and strong team player, with ability to be agile and flex with change.
• Experience with executive support.
• Creative, motivated self-starter with incredible attention to detail, a team-focused attitude, and a solutions-oriented approach.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79q29-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.