NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The Global Distribution and International division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries, and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation, and TV movies.
The Manager, Sales Administration is responsible for providing sales support in the South Asia territory. Co-ordinating licensing effort for transactional and Pay 1 avail windows, focusing on Feature Films and TV Series, between Sales and Sales Administration teams. Act as liaison between sales administration, servicing and finance teams for issues related to product availability and revenue recognition in South Asia.
• Managing Transactional, Output, Volume, and Package deals in South Asia territory using proprietary sales and availability management system to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
• Be a first point of contact for enquiries related to projects in South Asia territory.
• Provide availability lists to Sales or TV clients directly, per contractual obligations within output / volume deals and per requests from Sales to support new initiatives. Confirm client selections.
• Send legally binding notices (''product inclusion & product selections letters'') to clients per contractual obligations within output & volume deals. Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
• Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into the deal.
• Create, tailor and track product offer lists for theatrical feature product.
• Maintain high alignment with operation teams to ensure timely delivery of product.
• Assist in the Sales budgeting process/financial forecasts by media and territory.
• Liaise internally with Legal, Finance and Marketing, particularly with new deal launches and deal amendments, to continue overall client/sales support.
• Collaborate with accounting and billing systems staff as needed to ensure billing processes are understood and in place for accurate and timely updates for contractual and budget forecasting purposes.
• Establish direct relationships with the client & assist them with queries/needs that arise
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff, particularly the Sales Liaisons.
• Update forecasted titles and projected license fees each quarter for all titles in the designated Field Orders.
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide training and support to sales administration colleagues.
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management
• Field Order reviewing for designated deals / territories.
• Manage the recruitment, training, development, and individual performance of all direct reports.
• Ensure that the team develops and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff in their territories and that they are kept informed, for example, of all rights and availability information on various titles.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3 – 5 years of relevant experience required. Previous TV distribution experience a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret legal agreements/documents.
• Demonstrated computer literacy (excellent excel skills).
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers.
• Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs.
• Must work effectively under own initiative.
• Understanding of avails and product windowing.
• Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10e1e-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.