Universal City, CA
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. Universal Pictures International is the international film division of Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, operating across 80+ territories.
The UPI Finance team play a key role in supporting the UPI SMT. It oversees a complex, multinational network of owned operating companies, licensees and JV's. The team will partner closely with other HQ functions, all UPI operating companies and corporate groups based in London and Amsterdam.
The finance team is committed to fostering development and engagement with all team members, and to supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
Planned job responsibilities are as follows but there may be some change as the team works through the optimal set up –
• Greenlights – Manage the international greenlight process for Studio titles
• Title Forecasting and Reporting – drive weekly Box Office Reporting pack for all international titles
• All rights decision support. Maintain all rights model and manage title release scenarios
• Ultimates Management – ensure accurate and timely review of all revenues and costs. Ensure Ultimates are maintained accurately on all international titles
• Head Office Marketing – Work with Domestic Finance to manage cost base, reviewing and tracking costs with each of the Head Office Marketing departments, working closely with London based Finance
• Preparation and review of ad hoc financial reports and tracking schedules
• Play a key role in process improvement and build out of a team
• 4+ years of professional experience in accounting, finance, or related field
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to work extended hours as needed
• Excellent analytical skills, highly competent in using systems and data
• Strong attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy
• Solid organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities
• Excellent communication skills and a pro-active approach to building working relationships in a matrix environment
• Ability to plan and organize work in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters
• Media/Entertainment experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkkom-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.