New York, NY
• Day-to-day inventory management for the ELG/Hispanic networks.
• Works with network Programming to oversee capacities, premiere changes, etc.
• Manages larger inventory initiatives to assist Sales in achieving financial goals and priorities.
• Works with Planning Leads, Ad Sales Finance and Direct Response teams to maximize revenue, monitor goals and identify risks.
• Oversees Stewardship and inventory related to Network priorities and Red-Carpet Events, as needed.
• Works with other departments to spearhead special projects.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of OnAir
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of Nielsen rating system Network/Cable ad sales operations and/or planning knowledge is preferred
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent computer skills, demonstrated analytical ability and organizational/project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate/negotiate effectively with all levels within the organization (Customer Service Oriented)
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx2pk-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.