Revenue Planning Analyst
The Shooter/Editor will be an integral part of the GolfPass original content team's efforts in writing, shooting, producing, editing and delivering premium content to our fan base. We're looking for a highly creative, self-motivated, and enthusiastic content rock star.
• Shoot, produce, edit, and finalize shows; gather video and graphic resources for projects.
• Effectively collaborate with team members and talent.
• Provide creative solutions to satisfy platform needs and meet project objectives.
• Offer innovative, creative ideas to video presentation projects.
• Create and execute projects from script specifications provided by stakeholder.
• Multi-task effectively, working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
• Deliver high quality projects with a great level of creativity under tight deadlines.
• Ensure creative elements being produced meet overall objectives and strategy.
• Interact with high profile athletes as well as voice-over talent while handling recording sessions.
• May be responsible for other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in digital media, broadcasting, TV/film or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of digital content shooting, writing, editing and overall production.
• Must be proficient in Premiere Pro and familiar with both SD and HD formats.
• Strong working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
• Must be organized, detailed and have excellent communication skills.
• Providing high quality compression while keeping the file sizes small.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Strong understanding of video & audio production
• Knowledge of golf, top players, and various tournaments is a plus.
• Motion graphics or traditional design background a plus
• Some travel required
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and/or odd hours depending on schedule.
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Trustworthy, responsible, and reliable.
• Is engaged, informed and interested in the sport, shows and content that we promote
• Is comfortable working in a group environment with strong interpersonal skills