We are expanding our Global Ad Sales Team to further advance our relationships with global advertisers. The Global Account Manager will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales organization, and responsible for managing both pre-sale and post-sale materials for the Directors and VP.
The Global Account Manager will play a critical role within our fast paced advertising sales team. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing client pitch collateral, proactively identifying strategic approaches for new or incremental opportunities, and continuous assessment of the competitive landscape.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work side by side with sales team to understand client needs and then actively work with our internal sales support teams to develop solutions that meets their KPI's.
• Kick off RFP/client request process and act as sales lead for all support teams feeding into RFP/Client request.
• Coordinate with sales planning, marketing, research, and strategy to align on recommended NBCU+sky global creative solution for client submission and/or presentation.
• Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Agency Partnerships, Client Partnerships & Client Strategy team to keep global top of mind and stay informed on category information, as well as Marketing on incoming client requests.
• Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to client by serving as a centralized sales point of contact to all internal stakeholders and ensure that are adhering to the terms of the deal.
• Work with support teams to ensure that each client is provided either a Global Recap Deck, Case Studies, and/or client QBR from a global perspective.
• Responsible for reconciliation of Salesforce deal entry post sales.
• Stay informed and update sales team on the global industry marketplace and the competitive landscape.
• Minimum 5 years of media experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Willingness to travel and work various time zones
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Media industry, media sales experience. Broad knowledge of global media landscape and competitive set a plus
• Proven experience in supporting clients, managing sales requests
• Experience with account relationship building, customer satisfaction and product implementation
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z0ez-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.