NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
This is a demanding, fast-paced role providing comprehensive assistance and support to the President & Chief Revenue Officer of the Global Distribution division. The EA is responsible for supporting all day-to-day activities undertaken by the President & Chief Revenue Officer, Global Distribution. This is a globally focused role and includes heavy-duty schedule management, and complex travel arrangements. This role will also include the preparation of presentations, tracking of key actions required and direct liaison with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally across all international territories.
• Full schedule management including coordinating internal and external meetings, videoconferences, Telepresence calls and conference calls across multiple time zones; ensuring meetings stay on schedule throughout very busy days
• Coordinating extensive and complex travel agendas and arrangements, understanding individual preferences and creating highly detailed travel itineraries, and collecting travel documentation and receipts, including the preparation of expense reports
• Completion and submission of all expenses through the Concur system, and ensuring timely settlement of Corporate Credit Cards
• Providing administrative support on various projects including preparing presentation materials, preparing presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content, etc.)
• Using Microsoft Office to prepare confidential documents including presentations, letters, spreadsheets, correspondence & expenses
• Compiling meeting agendas for weekly Senior Management team meetings and attending meetings as needed to take meeting minutes
• Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and important external clients
• Managing incoming correspondence, including emails and telephone queries, and answering where appropriate
• Ad hoc administrative and project support, integration planning meetings, action planning and team coordination
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Educated to degree level
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Demonstrated senior EA experience: a truly committed individual who has experience of supporting a manager across difference time zones
• Excellent organizational, analytical and administrative skills, together with developed interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
• Exceptional attention to detail – this really is a key skill required; meticulous and detailed oriented candidates only
• Ability to truly multitask, prioritize and be flexible in a fast paced and highly pressured environment is essential
• Experienced with advanced international travel bookings and able to navigate meticulous itineraries and demands abroad
• Advanced computer literacy in Mac & PC operating systems, Microsoft Office products, Apple devices, virtual meeting platforms such as WebEx, as well as being familiar with the internet for research purposes
• Ability to work independently and show a very strong sense of initiative and intuition, and anticipate executive needs
• Ability to think globally while respecting cultural norms and accommodating local demands and requirements
• Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude and solution focused
• Resilient and resourceful - Must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Experience in supporting Senior Management in Entertainment or International Business preferred
• Must be open to working a flexible schedule that may require overtime or be amended to suit business needs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx6xo-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.