Title: Executive Assistant
Division: NBCUniversal, Networks & Direct-to-Consumer EMEA
Reports To: MD, Networks & Direct-to-Consumer EMEA
NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer is one of the world's premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 175 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, SYFY, E! Entertainment Television, 13TH STREET, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo, DreamWorks and Golf Channel. Our content is showcased on a variety of DTC and on-demand platforms, including Universal+, Peacock and Sky. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
To provide direct day to day support for the MD, Networks & Direct-to-Consumer, EMEA in a highly practical and efficient manner. To represent the passion, culture and energy of the Networks & DTC EMEA team. This influential role requires someone who engages with the wider team and is a true team player.
• Proactive calendar management, including coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and video conference with multi countries
• Ensure the smooth running of MDs daily duties; meeting times/durations, availability and more
• Arranging all travel and multiple bookings including detailed itineraries and document preparation
• First point of contact on all external matters including call screening, meeting requests etc.
• Receive and attend to visitors; if required be available prior to any meeting or visit to ensure all logistics and documents are prepared
• Preparation and processing of expense reports ensuring timely repayment to corporate credit cards
• Providing administrative support on various projects including preparing PowerPoint and other presentation materials, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content)
• Be available to take meeting minutes, consolidate presentations and reports etc., when required
• Receive and prepare documentation for approval by MD, ensuring a constant and smooth communication flow
• Able to trouble-shoot ad-hoc technology queries: Mac, iPhone, printing, virtual meetings etc.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients, including MDs direct reports and EAs of other key stakeholders.
• Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
• Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company's values; they are also expected to work collaboratively and to support all the functions with which they have contact in achieving the Company's objectives
The responsibilities & duties of the role are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
• Solid demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior stakeholder, ideally in a media-related industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Able to manage pressure and conflicting demands as well as prioritise tasks
• Attention to detail and the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a discreet manner
• Can do attitude; positive, honest, reliable and energising
• Strong sense of initiative and a proactive style to work on own projects
• Tech savvy & highly skilled in Microsoft office; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmw2z-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.