The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the EVP, Live Events, Specials and E! News at NBCUniversal. This position will serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCUniversal divisions as well as external businesses & creative community.
• Administrative duties including answering calls, maintaining phone sheet, scheduling and coordinating meetings, copying, filing, expense reporting and planning travel arrangements for EVP
• Coordinate and set up internal/external client meetings as required by Executive Vice President
• Create and maintain daily call logs, calendars, and reports as assigned
• Liaise between other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent EVP in a professional and efficient manner
• Keep schedules on track and anticipate & address the needs of the EVP
• Interact with other support staff members in a professional manner
• Special projects as assigned
• Perform other administrative related duties as required by management
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years' experience assisting high profile desk; Entertainment industry preferred.
• Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Willingness to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Proactive self-starter
• Should thrive in a fast-paced, high-profile office environment
• Great communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize, the ability to anticipate the needs of the EVP, and the willingness to assist wherever needed
• Computer proficient
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj1y4-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.