The Entertainment Coordinator would support two SVPs, Production. They will manage the day-to-day administrative functions and would interact with internal leadership team, clients, networks and all personnel, and with external studio clients, executive producers and producers.
• Provide excellent administrative support; i.e. answering phones, scheduling meetings, organizing show documents, etc.
• Actively interface with Executive in Charge of production and various departments including labor, legal, HR, and finance.
• Track and monitor daily tasks and assignments for executive and keep them informed of upcoming commitment and responsibilities.
• Ensure executive is prepared for all meetings with proper documents.
• Regularly attend meetings, take notes, and distribute them.
• Maintain production trackers and status reports and make sure files are up to date.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Reconcile credit card statements and submit expense reports.
• 2+ years' experience in production environment, television production a plus.
• 2+ years administration support using Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) covering one or more high-volume desks
• Flexibility with respect to hour's necessary, however, regular shift would be 8:30a.m. – 6p.m.
• Must have ability to work overtime, when necessary.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated interest in TV production.
• Familiarity with production documents a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, effectively manage competing priorities, and follow through.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Capable of working effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznyz3-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.