The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to the EVP, UCP and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community. This position will be based in Universal City, CA but will start as working remotely.
• General administrative duties include: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying, filing, compiling and submitting expense reports, and planning all travel arrangements
• Maintain submission log & return materials when appropriate
• Coordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
• Assist in communication with the creative community on a daily basis
• Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
• Distribute dailies, call sheets script revisions etc.
• 1+ year of experience within studio, network, or agency
• Bachelor's Degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Previous experience on high-level entertainment executive desk
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Highly flexible and collected under high-pressure circumstances
• Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
• Have a collaborative and positive attitude
• Be expected to handle confidential and other sensitive information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22q85-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.