Universal City, CA
As a Legal Operations eBilling Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Legal Operations and in collaboration with other members of Legal Operations, you will administer the department's eBilling platform (Tymetrix360) and support vendor management. You will be responsible for overseeing incoming invoices and monitoring their compliance with outside counsel guidelines, budget codes and billing requirements; onboarding law firm and legal vendors; assisting NBCUniversal attorneys and support staff with billing questions; preparing reports; and working with various corporate support functions to ensure enterprise governance.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is detailed-oriented, exceptional at working cross-functionally, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic culture.
• Administer Tymetrix360 eBilling platform.
• Onboard new law firms and coordinate with vendor sourcing team.
• Train internal teams on using eBilling platform and compile user guides.
• Monitor and audit invoices to ensure proper budget coding, and serve as contact for internal teams investigating invoice issues.
• Design, run and monitor various audit reports.
• Assist in clean-up of legacy invoice data.
• Monitor and reconcile invoices between e-billing and AP systems.
• Coordinate with leads and responsible attorneys from various groups within the legal department.
• Develop and provide monthly and quarterly cost savings reports and metrics.
• Support Legal Operations team on updating & managing financial metrics and reporting.
• Experience with in-house or law firm teams specifically with respect to eBilling and invoice management.
• Experience with Tymetrix360 (or other mainstream matter management/eBilling platform).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to lead trainings on eBilling platform for in-house teams and outside counsel.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with different populations (in-house, finance, outside counsel, IT).
• Experience in managing sensitive and confidential information.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.