The Director of Engineering takes the primary engineering responsibility and ownership for key areas of the GolfNow marketing and booking engine platforms. In delivering the key responsibilities of the role, the Director of Engineering will;
• Manage the personnel of both the Marketing and Booking Engine teams. Conducting regular one on ones, helping the team to continuously develop their skills through performance feedback, coaching etc.
• Guide the evolution of software products and services.
• Work in collaboration with other leaders and teams to deliver cross functional features quickly.
• Work directly with business and technology leadership to manage end user expectations.
• Provide level of effort estimates for new features and products.
• Help to prioritize and coordinate the team's work alongside your product management and design peers.
• Work with your engineering management peers to continuously improve the team and processes.
• Participate in security governance for PCI.
• 5+ years in management in any field.
• 5+ years in software engineering leadership or management role.
• 10+ years of technical expertise including experience architecting, designing and developing modern B2B and B2C software.
• Ability to drive technical excellence, pushing innovation and quality.
• Be adept in prioritizing and balancing multiple projects in a constantly evolving environment.
• Experience in modern Agile Methodologies is a must. Kanban/Scrumban is a plus.
• Experience in a collaborative, team-driven software engineering environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: written and verbal, in-person, and remote.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3ko1n-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.