Digital Services Representative
New York, NY
As a Digital Account Service Representative, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Planning team to manage day-to-day partner relationships, as well as supporting internal sales processes. You will be a member of the highly motivated Digital Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
• Send campaign screen shots / proof of campaign launch for all placements to agencies
• Work internally and externally to resolve discrepancies between 1st and 3rd party reporting
• Gather campaign delivery data on a weekly and monthly basis via internal and external reporting tools to limit revenue at risk
• Complete custom reporting requests and post-campaign summary reports for clients
• Deliver recap reports to Planners and AEs summarizing campaign performance
• Responsible for monthly billing of assigned campaigns
• Take leadership on campaigns when needed
• Handle any and all ad hoc requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n0x9-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.