The Stamford Media Center is seeking a Production Assistant as described below.
• Contribute to execution of original digital features and exclusive web/social content.
• Aid the Digital Producer in the creation and publishing of video playlists, thumbnails, and other content experiences within NBC's CMS and social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
• Work with publishing tools to build and schedule cross-platform social content.
• Aid in digital content management enhancement and clean-up projects as the Digital Producer sees fit.
• Provide editorial research on Digital projects as needed.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Digital producer.
• Assist in expanding the social footprint for the show.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of social media channels and trends.
• Demonstrated ability to publish and schedule content in conjunction with social analytics and insights.
• Strong background in graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Deep knowledge of the NBC brand, voice, and programming.
• Experience creating digital content for new / emerging platforms.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• 1+ years of professional digital experience, preferably in television preferred, but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk5bq-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.