The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for providing complete post-sale support to the NBCUniversal Digital Partnerships team inclusive of Apple News, Snapchat, Vox Concert and NBCU YouTube. The Campaign Specialist serves as the main point of contact to clients for post-sale creative maintenance. The role will also focus on monitoring delivery and performance of all campaigns, compiling campaign reporting data for clients, reconciling end of month billing and trafficking tags and creative with the respective Partners and Partnerships Ad Ops team. The Digital Campaign Specialist will work externally with clients and agencies, as well as with all internal parties including Sales, Planners, and Ad Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Planners on a day-to-day basis with post-sale campaign duties.
o Collect agency tags/assets and create tag alignment sheet for Ad Ops to traffic the campaign.
o Identifying real-time campaign optimizations to meet clients KPI's.
o Monitor and compile 1st and 3rd party delivery reporting on a weekly basis for all live campaigns.
o Compile and send campaign screenshots to clients upon launch of campaign.
• Work with 3rd party creative agency to build custom assets and/or resize client creative.
Post Analysis and Invoice Validation
• Collaborate with Finance and Planners to compile end of month billing for invoicing.
• Work with clients to resolve any billing discrepancies.
• Develop strong understanding of Partnerships products and solutions for clients
• Serve as the primary contact with clients and agencies to ensure status and maintenance of creative schedules are met.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Planners and clients.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• 1 year of relevant internship work in ad sales or marketing
• Must be willing to work in California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop strong relationships with internal team members
• Strong communication skills - with internal and external clients
• Knowledge of media and pitch to pay process in general
• Thorough knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, and presentation proficiencies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0eo3m-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.