Customer Service Representative
Provide Account Managers and sales management organizational support and assistance in all phases of the sales process.
• Work closely with Account Executives in the station and National offices to provide complete customer service to all Telemundo clients.
• Confirm approval from sales management for all incoming order rates, ratings and programming to minimize last minute changes.
• Relay maintenance of contracts to agencies where action is required, including, but not limited to spot make goods, program changes and under delivery weight.
• Act as a liaison between Account Manager and Agency to meet all buyer requests, including contract, inventory and program details.
• Track performance of contracts on local station through WideOrbit Media Sales posting system and all CSR systems.
• Partner with traffic department to solve any open scheduling issues including copy and media resolution, order validation and dispute resolution.
• Work with sales employees and sales management for best reconciliation of the client.
• Fill in other areas within Traffic and Sales Service as needed and assigned by management.
• Process financial workflows: customer billing set up, credit card payments, Cash in Advance and rebills as requested.
• Maintain eFiles for station management and national sales office AE's; orders, revisions and make goods.
• Learn to assign and manage material instructions for all on-air clients. With future ability to fill in and cover when needed
Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
High school diploma or equivalency certificate required
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
Must have ability to work flexible schedule for events and fluctuations in business needs
Excellent communication skills.
Candidate must be detail oriented and function in a fast-paced environment.
Change agent – must embrace and drive significant process change across the station.
Superior organizational skills – must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities with strong attention to details.
Process oriented: analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth.
Experience with WideOrbit Traffic & Sales, Nielsen Audience Measurement a plus.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative