New York, NY
NBCUniversal's Creative Partnerships One Platform Creative team is seeking a Creative Director to lead the development and execution of advertising and marketing-related projects. This position will lead teams of both internal and freelance creative support including writers (strategic and creative) required to produce assigned projects. The right candidate should have a strong foundation in concepting, writing, and visuals for advertising and promotion. This role requires the ability to quickly learn the deep organizational knowledge of working across multiple teams within the ad sales organization of a large media organization. Excellent presentation, relationship and leadership skills, a high level of organization, detail, and time management, as well as the ability to find efficiencies in processes while simultaneously working on multiple fast paced projects are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop creative concepts and boards for all types of video content in concert with the strategy team
• Work with the Strategy Team to ensure execution is in line with the content strategy without being territorial but without compromising a clear creative vision.
• Work with the design team for input and collaboration on graphics
• Work with production team on shaping and scaling ideas based on target budgets and timelines
• Work with production team on sourcing vendors and overseeing editorial, sound design, color correction and motion graphics work
• Manage work from our creative team of copywriters
• Provide creative direction during shoots
• Drive interdepartmental collaboration and sharing of learnings across accounts and Portfolio wide conglomerate of networks
• Present creative ideas & concepts concisely and effectively during pitches internally and externally
• 7+ years of experience in the creative field
• Ability to travel and work on weekends as required by ongoing projects
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines as well as able to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communicator
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbno0k-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.