The Social Marketing Coordinator for NBC Entertainment will own assigned shows across social platforms and assist with tentpole campaigns. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for digital media, entertainment, and culture. Someone who will take initiative, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, and steward projects.
• Act as the owner for assigned shows on social and digital platforms.
• Develop a programming approach and content calendars by collaborating with numerous cross-functional teams including, but not limited to Brand Marketing, Media, internal creative departments, PR, NBC Programming and show production.
• Commission content, write copy, and publish posts.
• Build, listen to, and nurture each show's audience.
• Evaluate analytics and insights to make data-informed decisions.
• Assist with tentpole campaigns.
• 1+ years relevant social media experience or related internships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills such as active listening, flexibility, patience, and accountability.
• Expertise in creating and publishing social posts.
• A passion for social media and entertainment.
• Thrive in the fast-paced TV and social environments; manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time while maintaining the highest quality; self-starter with an attention to detail.
• Bachelor's degree or work equivalent.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles or New York.
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4e61-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.