The Coordinator, HR Operations is responsible for reviewing workflow requests and inputting organizational level and employee personal data information into the HR database. The Coordinator, HR Operations will be responsible for completing the assigned transaction workloads while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and maintaining data integrity. The Coordinator, HR Operations also has responsibility to communicate and interact with other departments to research and resolve issues that may arise from transaction processing. This position will be based Universal City and will report to the Manager, HR Operations.
• Accurately inputs data into SAP HCM including but not limited to the following transactions: Hire, Rehire, Transfer, LOA, Termination, Create/Maintain Job; Create/Maintain Position; Create/Maintain Org Unit to assist in planning and execution of reorganizations within the structure.
• Manages sensitive information including but not limited to salary, personal information, and organizational structural redesigns.
• Fosters and maintain productive working relationships with HR Business Segment Leaders and Generalists in the HR field community.
• Conduct validation with reasonable checks and analysis of data received prior to making changes in the system to avoid errors.
• Answers inquiries from HR client groups related to but not limited to WFFs/OCRs/PCRs.
• Responsible for maintenance of confidential electronic personnel files for groups not entered via the HR self-service portal (HRSS).
• Acquire and maintain expertise to provide support in NBCUniversal HR systems that are including but not limited to (i.e., euHReka, SAP HCM and HR Ops Central)
• Develops strong knowledge of HR Business Segments to understand data and reasonable checks on data received for input.
• Responds and completes transaction processing within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Identifies system defects and assists with process improvement opportunities, to include system enhancement testing.
• Fulfils responsibilities in compliance with department and company policies and procedures.
• Develops and maintains procedural documentation.
• Other duties and responsibilities assigned as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent HR work experience
• At least 1 year of experience with SAP HCM (OM/PA) or any other related HRIS system
• At least 1 year of experience with HR data entry
• Entry to Intermediate level expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
(note job #:xxxxBR)
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be flexible regarding schedule; willingness to travel (when travel resumes) and work overtime, holidays and on weekends as necessary
• Strong interpersonal and team skills, ability to communicate well with individuals and in group settings at all levels of an organization
• Demonstrates strong customer service skills including the ability to defuse difficult situations tactfully
• Demonstrates sensitivity and respect
• Demonstrates ability to answer questions and explain systems and processes to business partners
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong time management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong decision-making skills and ability to use professional judgment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in performing work duties
• Entry to Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkep3p-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.