GLOBAL TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION
NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The Global Television Distribution division is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
The Creative Services Coordinator reports to the VP, International Marketing & Creative Services and is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Creative Services department, including both client and sales marketing activities.
• New Media Creative Asset Trafficking - Work with various internal teams to traffic artwork production for all new media client platform deliverables using Salesforce to communicate requirements and log requests. Collaborate with internal and external teams to collect localized titles and metadata research. Effectively manage and maintain a trafficking schedule by maintaining an open line of communication with multiple design agencies. Directly work with Netflix account management to set international and domestic requests and assure quality and prompt deliverables. Work with the NBCU International team in London to create localized New Media assets for early EST windows for various clients across the globe including ITunes, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Hulu, and Sony.
• Digital Development and Sales Tool Administration - Collaborate with team on the development of NBCUView, the Global Distribution screening portal. Manage the procurement and upload of product assets to the division's two major digital sales tool applications, NBCUView and Passport. Work with various digital agencies to create Digital Sell Sheets in effort to promote product lines around the world. Work with Digital Manager to produce creative content for various emails about the platforms.
• Network Asset Gathering - Work with the International and Domestic Teams to procure on and off-air creative assets for past and present content across all NBCUniversal owned properties with a focus primarily on Sky, Oxygen, Bravo, E!, MSNBC, CNBC, UPHE, and International Studios content. Upload relevant creative assets to the marketing asset site, Passport and screening portal, NBCUView. Actively communicate with the marketing/communications team on availability of new assets.
• Post-Production Support - Liaise directly with post-production house to create masters, dubs and encodes of various video material for NBCUView.
• Special Event Support - Assist Digital manager in the development and the CMS management of event applications. Provide overall event support as needed including, but not limited to shooting and editing videos of the event.
• Special Projects Support - Provide support as needed including, but not limited to premium ideas, presentations and more.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2 – 3 years of marketing related experience at an agency or media/publishing company or integrated marketing sales organization
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Results-oriented, self-motivated worker with a track record of delivering on commitments
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and follow through on projects within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to manage complex projects and work with cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with interdepartmental teams
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in various CMS environments and application back ends
• Keen attention to detail and creative eye
• Strong business, work and personal ethics
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels in organization
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3744-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.