E! News is looking for a data-driven digital programming coordinator that will support the publishing strategy and programming team to amplify content across our owned and operated platforms.
Your decisions are analytical and data-driven but you are creative and innovative at your core. You thrive in a fast-paced newsroom environment where you can test, learn and execute quickly. You are a succinct and clear communicator who will help execute the strategy to drive engagement and user loyalty on multiple platforms.
• Content planning and programming for E! News' owned and operated platforms including Desktop, Mobile and App to ensure that the right content is reaching the right audience
• Curation and scheduling of newsletters and push notifications
• Pitching E! content to syndicated partners
• Reporting on platform success metrics
• Generate platform specific content ideas and work with the editorial, social and video teams to execute
• Work with research teams to monitor performance across digital O&O platforms and identify trends, top performers, key celebrities, etc. for each platform
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in Journalism, Digital Marketing or similar
• 2+ years digital media experience, including some cross-platform programming using CMSs, ESPs and push notification technology.
• Data and SEO savvy, preferably with experience using tools like Chartbeat, Omniture, SimilarWeb and Google Trends.
• Strong awareness of the entertainment news landscape including content aggregators and syndicated news platforms (Apple News, MSN etc.)
• Editorially minded with an understanding of the global news ecosystem
• Celebrity and pop culture obsessed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7vb3-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.