• Engage and consult with sports administrators to help them identify meaningful ways to improve their organizations with SportsEngine software.
• Develop a deep understanding of the industry, sports administrators, our sales strategy, and leverage provided tech stack to execute high touch, high-quality activity cadence resulting in 80+ customer interactions daily.
• Create interest with customers directly via telephone and email learning about their challenges, position our products as solutions, and create new selling opportunities.
• Own your results. Unwavering personal daily effort standards so that coaching centers around goals, sales skills & career growth.
• Continue to gain advanced product and market knowledge to differentiate yourself and SportsEngine as both a technical and business fit.
• Build trusting relationships with Sales Representatives to develop territory strategy and execution plan.
• Collaborate with the entire sales team to support assigned territory and facilitate the overall success of the team.
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com and sales engagement/automation platforms such as SalesLoft or Outreach.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated passion for sales, learning, and growth
• Aptitude to engage with customers in a high energy environment with 80+ engagements each day
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• 1+ years' experience in sales, a plus
• Demonstrated ability to accept coaching and feedback, as well as use feedback to pivot and grow
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment to effectively manage your time to yield sales within assigned territory
• Experience collaborating with and supporting colleagues, within sales and cross departmentally
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
• Previous customer service, support or client facing experience
• Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM (Strongly Preferred)
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Understanding/experience with sales engagement platforms such as Tout, Outreach, or SalesLoft
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10xx0-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.