Access Hollywood production group is seeking an Assistant Accountant to work with all day-to-day operations as outlined below.
• Data entry as needed, including journal entries for studio charges, and distribution charges as requested by manager
• Research studio costs and obtain backup
• Distribute all incoming production accounting reports and related documents
• Update and distribute various internal Production Finance reports
• Assist with accounts payable for 1st assistant
• Assist 1st assistant with purchase card reports and distribution
• Establish and maintain complete files as needed
• Prepare all documents for scanning and maintain boxes of returned documents
• Input of purchase orders into accounting system
• Run and manage exception reports in Scenechronize
• Assist with other special projects as required (for example: funding reconciliations, bank reconciliations, implementation of new procedures, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or finance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience with accounting software
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work within a team environment in close quarters
• Readiness to learn new skills and take on new tasks at any time
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4x42-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.