Media Asset Manager / Editor
Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for Directors who are show designers. You will have the opportunity to join the creative production operations team of NBC 5, Telemundo 39 and NBCLX as our newest Director working in our state-of-the-art facility, The NBCU Studios at DFW.
Our programming is authentic, interactive and informative and we need a Director who is creative, organized and motivated to create and lead the evolution of news production.
Primary job responsibilities include coding and technical execution of news shows and programming utilizing the Ross Overdrive Automated Production Control environment.
• Work closely and partner with the editorial team, from concept to final production of the show.
• Direction of talent and other production crew members
• Automated graphic and clip playback server operation
• Automated audio set-up and operation
• Virtual Studio set-up and operation
• Robotic camera control system operation
• Responsible for the ultimate technical quality of productions.
• May act as a traditional Technical Director when applicable
Additional duties as needed/assigned
• Minimum 3 years solid, medium to large sized market, local news TD/ Directing experience with Ross Overdrive Production Automation, or similar.
• Experience with advanced production switcher operation and setup, manual and automated graphics play out, robotic camera operation and playback server operations
• Experience with different NRCS such as iNews and Inception
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (Note- job #).
• Must be able to work any of a 24 x 7 schedule
• Must be willing to work at the production center in Fort Worth, Texas, just south of DFW Airport.
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions, as NBCUniversal's Dispute resolution program
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish oral proficiency a plus
• Must have strong oral /written communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure and deadlines.
• Must exhibit strong leadership skills
• Self-motivated, highly creative
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7mmo-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.