The Analyst, Credit & Collections, NBCU Local is responsible for administrative and analytical support for the NBCU Local Credit & Collections (Ad Sales Receivables) organization. This individual will maintain customer data, analyze A/R transactions, and reconcile customer accounts. This position is open to telecommuting and will report to the Director, Credit & Collections.
Review, for completeness and accuracy, all new customer set-up requests as well as change requests (address, name, etc.) to existing customer accounts in Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Network and SAP Financial systems. Prior to billing, collaborate with Sales and Traffic departments to ensure billing accuracy. Monthly, mail statements/dunning letters to customers. Process demand bills and invoice adjustments for all NBCU Local properties. Support Credit Managers with refund and bad debt offsets and workflows. Track customer refund checks for entire NBCU Local organization. Coordinate and send monthly close deadlines to Credit Managers. Manage and respond to ad hoc internal and external customer requests. Provide back-up coverage and support for team members. Support NBCU Local Sales and Finance organizations as needed.
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external clients, including Sales, Finance, Senior Management and NBCU Local agencies and advertisers.
• Detail and process oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Motivated self-starter: ability to work independently and as member of a team.
• Willingness and ability to drive change and process improvement.
• Fluent in Spanish language a plus.
• Ability to work west coast hours
Additional Job Requirements
Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0eynm-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.