Office Coordinator, Miami
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the lead Anchor/Host of the show and will be handling a wide range of administrative tasks.
• Provides general administrative support to include correspondence, telephone coverage, preparing and maintaining pertinent documents, calendar activities, supply ordering, and file organization
• Responsible for expense report preparation, tracking all required receipts and invoices, and following up as needed to ensure timely submission
• Responsible for preparing and distributing a daily checklist of pending items and accomplished tasks
• Coordinate's meetings, important appointments, and assists in the organization of daily activities
• Arranges travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries
• Act as a liaison with all internal and external clients/departments
• Provides administrative support to the miscellaneous projects as required by the Host and/or management
• Works under the direct supervision of the Anchor/Host and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Minimum 2 years of prior administrative experience
• Prior experience supporting a high-level Executive and/or Manager
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, deal with deadline pressure and follow-through on issues on a timely manner
• Ability to work independently and ability to use discretionary judgment in the handling of written correspondence and written/verbal communications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9p01-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.