Executive Search Coordinator
New York, NY
The Administrative Assistant will perform a broad range of activities for two HR executives at NBCUniversal, providing equal support to both the SVP for Global HR Operations & Data Analytics and the SVP for Global Rewards & Global Mobility. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support, including: calendar management, planning and setting up meetings, and providing day to day office support, as needed.
• Provide administrative support to the the SVP for Global HR Operations & Data Analytics and the SVP for Global Rewards & Global Mobility including but not limited to: travel arrangements, answering phones, maintaining calendars, expenses, etc. This includes creative comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Schedule meetings, maintain distribution list, shared drives, etc.
• Handle general office and administrative tasks; assist other members of the department; provide back up for co-workers
• Provide and assist with maintenance requests, upkeep of pantry room and office floor
• Manage complex schedule and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly
• Plan and implement logistics for meetings and events, including room reservations and technology set-up, preparation of agendas, communicating/following up with attendees
• Handle correspondence including typing and drafting letters, memos and business documents
• Assist with the creation of presentation materials for senior executives
• Order and maintain subscriptions and supplies
• Track department budget expenses including processing invoices, monthly reconciliation, maintaining invoice log, and follow- up
• Maintain and update departmental org charts
• Manage special projects as designated, specifically dealing with administrative and coordination matters
• Bachelor's degree
• 1 year of administrative experience
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• Ability to quickly and accurately answer employee questions
• Ability and willingness to take on the administrative duties, heavy workflow processing
• ''Customer service'' minded professional
• Exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z70j-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.